Buy this Audio Cd at:http://www.superaudio.in/carnatic-vocal-cds-annamacharya-kritis-nithyashri-p-74.html or www.musicandchants.com
1. Sriman Narayana — Bowli — Adi
2. Mangam Budhi — Dharmavathi — Adi
3. Parama Purusha — Shanmugapriya — Rupakam
4. Bhavayami Gopala Balam — Yamuna Kalyani — Kandachapu
5. Choodarevvaru — Misrakamas — Adi
6. Naa Naati Batuka — Revathi — Adi
7. Saranu — Subapanthuvarali — Misrachapu
8. Slokam (Sanskrit) Vandheham — Hamsadhwani — Kandachapu
Annamacharya is the greatest of the poets born in the Tallapaka family of poets, music composers and scholars in Telugu and Sanskrit popularized the Srivaishnava faith in Andra Pradesh in the15th and 16th centuries. He is also by his given name Annamayya.
Annamacharya’s songs, which he considered as «flower-offerings» to God are his outstanding achievements. In them he praises Venkateswara, describes his love for Him, argues and quarrels with Him, meditates on His attributes, confesses his failures and apprehensions, and surrenders himself to Him. Traditionally his songs are classified into Adhyaatama and Srinagaara Samkirtanaas.